Normally in the Customize preview you are able to see only the pages that are linked.
With All Pages In Customize you will be able to see all the pages.
After activating All Pages In Customize, you will see the panel “All Pages” in Appearance => Custommize.
Expanding the panel “All pages” you have a dropdown list for each post type. Just select the single post or page you wish to see in the customize preview, and you will see it.
How to see a specific page in the customize preview that isn’t included in the site navigation
- Install All Pages In Customize
- Go to Appearance => Customize
- Click on All pages
- Select the page that you want to see
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“All Pages In Custommize: see all the pages in the Customize preview” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Changed: list of posts ordered by alphabetic order
- Added: integration with Specific Content For Mobile
- First release