Plugin providing shortcodes and functions to allow different content to be served to different types of device (Desktop, Tablet, Phone); also includes checks on types of device (iOS, iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone) and mobile browsers (Chrome, Firefox, IE, Opera, WebKit).
The following shortcodes are available:
* iswindowsphone (alternative shortcode iswp)
* iswindowsmobile (alternative shortcode iswinmo)
All shortcodes available as functions with an azc_md prefix for calling from themes, other plugins, etc. For example, is_mobile available as function azc_md_is_mobile.
Uses PHP Mobile Detect class, the lightweight PHP class for detecting mobile devices (including tablets), from http://mobiledetect.net/.
This plugin is multisite compatible.
To install the plugin copy the azurecurve-mobile-detection folder into your plugins directory and activate it.
- Is this plugin compatible with both WordPress and ClassicPress?
- Yes, this plugin will work with both.
- Can I request new features?
Yes, I’m hapy to add features where possible.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“azurecurve Mobile Detection” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Changes and feature additions for the Mobile Detection plugin:
- Fix bug in menu
- Move menu to includes folder for easier maintenance
- Correct issue with if exists azurecurve menu
- Add azurecurve menu
- Update to use version 2.8.32 of PHP Mobile Detect class
- İlk versiya