Easily include CrunchBase widgets, example syntax:
- [cb type=”company”]iTeam Web Solutions[/cb]
The plugin is made for companies only. But surely update soon for all other services
Please create support tickets for the new functionality that you need, i will update ASAP.
Arbitrary section 1
- Upload CrunchBase Widget folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or download directly from plugins page
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to widgets page
- Include a widget in a post or page by adding the appropriate shortcode to your page or post.
- Set the API key – Register for API key from http://developer.crunchbase.com/ and input that key in the settings
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“CrunchBase API Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Shortcode issue fixed.
- Initial release.