Extra User Details is the simple plugin that allows you to add extra fields to the user profile page (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn links etc).
Extra fields can be easily accessed in your templates like a general wordpress author details:
<?php the_author_meta('meta_key'); ?>
Plugin saves fields data in wp_usermeta table. You can add and edit extra fields at plugin options section in backend.
Install it like any other plugin, no special actions required.
extra_user_detailsfolder or just
extra_user_details.phpfile to the
- WordPress ‘Qoşmalar’ menyusundan qoşmanı aktivləşdir
- Ready to use. To configure, go to the Users – Extra User Details section
I’ve found a bug! How do I report?
Please contact me here http://vadimk.com/contact/.
Contributors & Developers
“Extra User Details” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Extra User Details” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed vulnurabilities.
- Tested up to WordPress version 6.2.2.
- Fixed missing translations.
- Tested up to WordPress version 5.6.1.
- Fix settings update didn’t allow to delete all fields.
- Fix profile update with no fields defined.
- Restrict updating fields according to access level.
- Restrict creating duplicate field keys.
- Fixed typo from the last update that sometimes prevented from updating fields.
- Fixed security issue related to input filtering. Everyone is encouraged to upgrade.
- Added translations: Serbian (Latin), Russian.
- Fixed headers already sent issue.
- Added translations for Spanish.
If you’re interested in translating plugin into your language, please use contact section.
- Fixed deprecated functions usage
- Extra field heading is not shown at user profile edit page if there’s no fields to display (user has no access to any configured field).
- Fixed bug: access level was not saving until the new field was saved.
- Fixed random bug: existing extra fields were not displaying in user profile.
- Fixed some deprecated arguments.
- Added access level option to restrict some specific fields usage
- Moved help text to contextual help menu (top right).
- Added ability to change meta_key for any field.
- Now order of custom fields can be easily changed by drag and drop.
- Moved plugin options page to Users tab.
- Improved user interface.
- Fixed bug: extra fields disappeared after update.
- Removed default help text.
- Improved user interface.
- Fixed bug with extra user details retrieval.
- Fixed bug: extra fields values disappeared after update.
- İlik versiya.