This plugin displays the pictures from the selected NextGen gallery as a slider.
There is an option to insert the content into desired post or by display function
to put the slider to the chosen location in your site
There is admin panel, which allows you to set the slider option as you wish
– the effect, speed, size, etc. See at Screenshots .
You can see demo in the header of homepage in our website
the following plugins are required: NextGen Gallery
How to use
Generate a code with the desired settings in the admin panel,
you must copy and paste the code in the desired location in the content of the post see Screenshots.
Generate a code with the desired settings in the admin panel, you must copy the code and assign it
to a variable which with to call the filter function
Example: insert the code to the chosen location in to the page code
$cont=” [flexoslider GalleryID=’1′ effect=’random’ animSpeed=’1000′ pauseTime=’1000′ width=’930′ height=’260′ img_link =’true’ img_title =’true’ img_nav =’false’ max_br =’2′ order =’random’ pause =’false’ nav_arrow =’true’]”;
echo flexoslider::filter($cont); ?>
- Upload to the plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin.
- Have a nice work.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Flexo Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Flexo Slider” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fix Bugs-Display duplicate content
- Fix Bugs-“Display Picture Description”
- Fix Bugs.
- NEW Option – “Display Picture Description” – show the description from Next Gen Gallery.
- NEW Option – Display Picture from more then one gallery. If you want to view pictures from some galleries, write them separated by commas.
- Fix Bug with random display of picture.