A lightweight WordPress plugin to filter and view hierarchical child pages more efficiently in the WP-Admin page listing.
How to Use:
There are no settings / options, nor admin page.
You will see the new features added to your wp-admin pages list, wherever you have nested pages, in the left column, and also in the filters section in the pages admin panel..
Please see the attached screenshots for instructions on how to use the plugin.
Download the latest release from:
- Copy / Upload to your WordPress site’s plugins
- In wp-admin, go to Plugins > Add New
- Search for “Folded Pages”
Where is the settings page for this plugin?
There is no admin panel settings page. Due to the simplicity of the plugin, nothing is required beyond installing and activating the plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Folded Pages” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Folded Pages” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- SVN release for WordPress.org.
- Namespaced css classes.
- Fixes to page ordering for compatibility with Intuitive CPO plugin.
- Fixes filtering defaults when using core text search.
- Removes spaces from child page context links.
- Adds indentation hyphen for sub-pages in dropdown.
- Updates screenshots and readme.
- Added data sanitization.
- Removed updater and vscode format files.
- Added docs and WP Repo readme.
- Added updating capabilities.
- Added core files.
- First version