This widget will display a flipping box in the sidebar with default title ‘Get in touch’. You can change the test in the backend.
When clicked the box flips and reveals contact details (configurable in the backend).
Additionally it opens a floating feedback form with customizable labels. It is possible to configure the widget not to show the form at all or not to show the widget at all.
It’s all your choice! You can change the colors of the buttons and the form background.
This plugin is provided by Flat Rock Technology. For more information please do not hesitate to contact us.
To see a demo, click here.
- WordPress 2.2+ or 2.0.x/2.1.x with WordPress Widgets
- Download get-in-touch-plugin.zip
- Extract and upload get-in-touch.zip to the wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Enable ‘Get in Touch’ in the Plugin admin panel.
- Go to the widget admin panel ( Appearance > Widgets ), drag the widget to the sidebar and then customize options.
- Where is the feedback sent to?
The content of the submitted feedback form is automatically sent to the website admin email. No configuration is needed.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Get-in-touch Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Get-in-touch Widget” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.