Extension to Leaflet Maps Marker to make markers from images.
An option is added to the image menu to create a marker from the image.
The location info in the image is used to define the location of the marker.
- WordPress: 3.7 to 4.1.1
- Leaflet Maps Marker: 3.9.5 to 3.9.6
- Maps Marker Pro: 1.9.1 to 2.0
- NextGEN Gallery: 2.0.66 to 2.0.77
Please contact me with suggestions for other gallery plugins that I could support.
Login to your WordPress dashboard, go to Plugins >> Add New, search for image-marker, and click to install.
Why do images in NextGEN gallery not have location info?
When you upload the image, do not resize it since that removes the location info.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Leaflet Maps Marker Image Extension” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Use full size image when there’s no smaller thumbnail
- Initial version
- Support for WordPress media library and NextGEN Gallery