Light Slider is a very very lightweight and responsive slider WordPress plugin. It is very easy to use. With a few clicks you will have a beautiful slider.
The main features
- Lightweight with CSS3 animation
- Fully Responsive
- Touch Swipe Navigation
- Layer types: caption, image, button
- Preview slider before publishing
- Drag and drop to sort slides
- Auto play with timing option
- Keyboard navigation
- HTML5 valid and SEO friendly
- Auto generated shortcode to show slider in posts, pages, …
- Unlimited slides
- Install the plugin through Plugins > Add New > Upload or by copying the unzipped package to wp-content/plugins/.
- Activate the Light Slider plugin through the ‘Plugins > Installed Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- How to create slider
- Go to Light Slider > click the ‘Create New Slider’ button.
- Choose theme you want to create
- After edit slider, click on Save button
- How to publish slider
Copy slider shortcode, for example [light_slider id=”1″] in the post or page where you want to display the slider
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Light Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Light Slider” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial version.