MP Post Navigation adds navigation links on a post to the previous or next post of the same current category.
Text links are useful for SEO and << – >> add ergonomics and design. It is optimized for responsive.
mp-post-navigationfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit any single post of your site or blog to see the browse links on the left and right side …
- Please note: This plugin has no settings page.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“MP Post Navigation” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “MP Post Navigation” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release
- Change function “get_next/previous_post_link” -> get_next/previous_post
- If the title is too long, a php function is triggered to truncate the text
- Inversion of chevron/text
- Customization CSS