Plugin “Org. Departments” allows you to create a Tree Structure of Departments of any Organization.
For each User, you can set a binding to several Departments.
- The list of Departments is displayed as a Hierarchical Tree.
- The list of Departments can be sorted by Name or ID.
- In the Profile of each User, you can now select the “Crew Member” Option – if this User is an Employee of this Organization.
- For each User, you can set a binding to several Departments.
- The number of Users is counted for each Departments.
- For each Departments, you can set its own CSS Class to highlight it in the general List.
- Add Column: “Department” on Admin -> Users List.
- Option: Show Column: “Department” (On/Off).
- Use ShortCode [org.departments] for Show Departments Tree on FrontEnd.
- Search argument for ShortCode [org.departments search=true]. Use for Search in Departments and Members.
- Upload ‘org-departments’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- If you have any problems – please ask for support.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Org. Departments” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Org. Departments” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
2021.10.21 * Added Search in Departments and Members. * Added ScreenShotes about Search in Departments and Members.
2021.10.18 * Added ShortCode [org.departments] for FrontEnd. * Tested to WP 5.8.1 * Added ScreenShotes about Departments Tree on FrontEnd.
2021.10.05 * Add Column: "Department" on Admin -> Users List. * Add Option: Show Column: "Department" (On/Off). * Added screenshot-3: Page: Setup -> Org. Departments. Options. * Added screenshot-4: Page: Users with Department Column.
2021.09.30 * GO
2021.09.09 * Initial release.