RP Post Nav plug-in gives you facility to:
- Navigate within Post Category/Taxonomy or Date Wise Navigation.
- Option to set Post Navigation Bar at Bottom, Top or both Top & Bottom.
- Apply CSS Style to Previous and Next Post Display.
- Customizing Label Text instead of default Next/Previous Labels.
- Customizing Image for Next/Previous Post Background.
- Select Custom Post Types and Taxonomies for related post.
- Manually Place RP Post Nav Shortcode.
For Help visit: https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/rp-post-nav
- Go to Plugins > add new > search RP Post Nav > click Install
- Activate the plugin after installation
- Go to WordPress Dashboard > RP Post Nav
- Which is the good place to show Post Navigation?
It’s either use automatic display or shortcode.
Contributors & Developers
“RP Post Nav” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Navigate through Next/Previous Posts
- Fixed Error in Selection of Post Types and Taxonomies