A small plugin whose only purpose is to show links added with the Dashboard, using a shortcode.
Place showlinks.php the plugin directory, activate it in the Dashboard, add the short code [showlinks] to any page or post.
* category= // Cannot be used along with category name
* category_name=”” // Cannot be used along with category
* show_images=1 or 0 (1=true (default), 0=false)
* show_name=1 or 0 (1=true, 0=false (default)) // Only active when picture is set for link
* show_description=1 or 0 (1=true, 0=false (default)
* To show category ID’s 2 and 5 along with the description
* [showlinks category=2,5 show_description=1]
- To show link category “Räksmörgås” (Yes, this is some what stupid when using characters like this… use ID’s instead if possible.)
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Show Links” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Show Links” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- We removed all the code written when I was overthinking and left one line…
- Added the options category, category_name, show_images, show_name and show_description.
- Rewrote some code regarding string output. This is a feature/bug-fix release.