UserVoice is a Customer Feedback system that makes it easy for your users to report bugs and vote on new features. From their website:
“UserVoice allows your customers to vote on feedback and ideas submitted in the customer community. There is a limit on the number of votes a user can spend at any given time. When a customer creates an account, they are given 10 votes they can use as they see fit.”
This plugin makes it easy to incorporate the UserVoice customer feedback system on your posts and pages without editing templates.
Once you have installed UserVoice, navigate to the edit screen for any post or page on your site and scroll down to see the UserVoice configuration options for that post or page.
* UserVoice plugin.
* Check out the other WordPress plugins by the same author.
* To be notified of plugin updates, follow me on Twitter!
- For more info, version history, etc. check out the page on my site about the UserVoice plugin.
- To check out the other WordPress plugins I wrote, visit my WordPress plugins page.
- For updates about this plugin and the other plugins that I maintain, read my consulting blog or follow me on Twitter!
Installing UserVoice is easy:
- Download and unzip the plugin.
- Copy the user-voice folder to the plugins directory of your blog.
- Enable the plugin in your admin panel.
- Edit any post or page on your site and configure UserVoice for that post see screenshot.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“UserVoice” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “UserVoice” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.