If you want to add a widget to show posts images with caption in a carousel/slider Widget Post Slider is for you. This plugin brings all the post images with the title from blog posts. You can show limited slider too. It It’s light weight and simple install activate plugin. It’s user option is so simple to use. It loads very fast. It’s fully responsive that adapts to any device like tablet and mobile. You don’t need to add any extra jQuery or css, just install and active
- Slider on Widget
- Unlimited post slider
- Limiting slider with option
- Fully Responsive
- Download the plugin.
- Upload it to the plugins folder of your blog.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Now, go to the Widgets page of the Appearance section and configure the Widget Post Slider.
Contributors & Developers
“Widget Post Slider” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.3.4 – Sep 22, 2023
- Fix: The warning in the Gutenberg widget area if the website has no posts.
- Tested: WordPress 6.3 compatibility.
1.3.3 – Feb 05, 2022
- New: Language .pot file added.
- Tested: WordPress 5.9 compatibility.
1.3.2 – Mar 16, 2021
- Fix: WordPress 5.7 compatible issue.
1.3.1 – AUG 25, 2020
- Fix: WordPress 5.5 compatible issue.
- Removed dot(.) at the end of title.
- Fixed CSS issue.
- Add New Design.
- Error fixed.
- Initial Release.