WP News Sliders help you show to the your news. It is responsive and have four different theme option.
Using the slider:
* Define the two category for your posts. First category for main news, second category for sub news.
* Click “Wp News Sliders” page on admin menu. Then select the main news and sub news in your post categories for slider content.
* All posts must be have featured images in main news and sub news categories. Because slider images comes from a posts preset featured images.
* On the “Wp News Sliders” page you can define Number of Main News and Number of Sub News. You can select the slider theme. You can define the max-width and max-height for slider.
* Use [newsslider] shortcode for show the slider.
- Easy to use.
- Cross browser compatible (IE9+, Safari, Chrome, Firefox).
- Wp News Sliders is compatibility with many other plugins.
- Upload the
wp-news-sliderfolder to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory or install it from the plugin directory via your Plugins dash.
- Activate the WP News Sliders plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit the Wp News Sliders page on admin menu
- Define the categories and select the theme. Then click save.
- Use the [newsslider] in your page.
- Can I make the my own theme for wp news sliders?
Yes, you can make the your own theme. Go to “wp-content/plugins/wp-news-slider/front/themes” folder.
Copy then paste any theme (.css file) in this folder and change the file name.
Open and change the color codes in new file. Now you can see and use the new theme on Wp News Sliders page.
Contributors & Developers
“WP News Sliders” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release.