Make your website faster by saving a cached copy of it.
Why this plugin?
This plugin will reduce you site loading time by loading site from saving a cached copy of it.
Who can use this plugin?
Anyone who want to add caching on website.
This plugin works only on WordPress sites.
Contact our support
- Log into your WP-Admin.
- Navigate to ‘Plugins’ > ‘Add New’.
- Search for “proisp-vcache” and install it from there.
- Upload the ‘proisp-vcache.zip’ and extract its contents to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory or install via the WP plugins panel in your WordPress admin dashboard.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- That’s it! You should now be able to use this.
Contacting with plugin support team?
- You can contact at any time regarding any doubts and issues with the plugin from group.one support (https://group.one/#footer) and Support Chat forms.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Performance Cache – PROISP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial release